Many people are aware that modern browsers limit the number of concurrent connections to a specific domain to between 4 or 6. This means that if your web page loads dozens of asset files (js, images, css) from the same domain they will be queued up to not exceed this limit. This same problem can happen, but even worse, when your page needs to make several requests to PHP scripts that use sessions.
Posts Tagged ‘AJAX’
December 17th, 2010 45 comments
- Johnb704 on PHP Session Locks – How to Prevent Blocking Requests
- Maurits on PHP Session Locks – How to Prevent Blocking Requests
- Fer on PHP Session Locks – How to Prevent Blocking Requests
- http://Gardenlandscaping.photos/ideas/preview/1328/slide1728jpgcb1304793795.html on Sierra Bravo’s Overnight Website Challenge
- small patio garden ideas on Sierra Bravo’s Overnight Website Challenge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.